Most people will go through their entire lives without ever getting a long, pointed piece of metal, like a nail, lodged inside their faces, and for that we are thankful. Of course, every once in a while, some bizarre, unforeseen event will somehow materialize and make that rare occurrence a reality for some unlucky individual. We're not sure how it would come about, but no matter the circumstances, the incident would certainly be highly memorable, possibly traumatic, and, at the bare minimum, noticeable. Which is why we're having a hard time wrapping our heads around (heh ... ) the story of Prax Sanchez, who was surprised when doctors recently spotted a nail that had been stuck in his sinus cavity for years possibly decades because he had no idea that it was even up there. We'd put good money on it having something to do with alcohol.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!