Because (a) they should have made him the Meet the Press host in the first place, and (b) nothing can be worse than the fifteen hours of prison documentaries they currently air, NBC has decided to give political savant Chuck Todd his own weekend show on MSNBC. The details of the show are still being worked out, but it would be wise to use a format as close to Meet the Press as possible, so as to prepare for Todd's inevitable transition to the temporarily David Gregory–helmed Sunday-morning staple. They can even call it something similar, like Get Acquainted With the Press. Also, time should be set aside each week for Todd to show off his long-forsaken French-horn skills. These are our demands.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability