Well, so far none of the Tea Parties so well hyped by Fox News have reached the 5,000 to 10,000 numbers predicted by organizers (except, if you believe Fox themselves, the one where Michelle Malkin was scheduled to appear in Sacramento), but that doesn't mean that people didn't turn out all over the country to symbolically protest Obama's stimulus package on tax day. In fact, people put a lot of effort into their costumes and signage. We selected a few of the better shots from the demonstration in Lafayette Park, in front of the White House (which was partially shut down after someone threw a mysterious package onto the White House lawn). Don't worry that it was raining on these energetic people and their face paint — that just means all the tea bags on their heads were put to their original use: pouring tea in steaming mugs!
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!