At the opening of the musical Hair last night at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre, guests embraced their inner hippie. "I grew up in Greenwich Village in the sixties, so I had no choice," Tim Robbins told us of his hippie status. Meanwhile, Broadway star Tovah Feldshuh burned her bra in 1968 and hasn't worn one since, and Hoda Kotb staged her first sit-in during elementary school.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. Seitz: Look Past the Dragons in Game of Thrones
- 5. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 6. Hofstra Student Killed by Police Bullet During Long Island Home Invasion
- 7. Kanye on SNL: Scowls, Screaming, The Waterboy
- 8. Tracing the Career of Tween-Lit Doyenne Judy Blume
- 9. East Williamsburg, Queens? Ridgewood, Brooklyn? WiRi?