John Slattery is putting himself up for auction later this month for charity. So when we ran into him at the Our Time Theatre Company event honoring Howard Bingham, we asked him what the strangest thing he has ever bid on was. "A time-share for a house in France," he confessed. His wife, Talia Balsam, however, was more cautious. "Maybe some cosmetics. I’ve never kissed anyone or anything."
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 8. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle