California financier Danny Pang has been accused of many bad things: compulsively lying, hiring a hit man to kill his first wife, perpetrating a massive international fraud. But at least it seems like he was a pretty fun boss. Not only did he provide employees with fistfuls of cash and take them on the company jet to Vegas, the court-appointed receiver reviewing his books notes that "late last year, with many of the loans in the firm's investment portfolio in default, Mr. Pang treated the entire staff to a $1 million Disney cruise, financed with loans from investor funds." [WSJ]
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?