Adding to the slew of high-profile Democrats who have either grudgingly endorsed comptroller Bill Thompson or have refused to pick sides in the mayoral election altogether, former mayor David Dinkins indicated yesterday that he will back Thompson but "doesn't plan to speak ill of Bloomberg, who has 'done a pretty good job.'" In case it wasn't clear that Dinkins's heart wasn't fully into this endorsement, he also mentioned that Thompson's "father is a good friend of mine, and that's a factor as well." [NYDN]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?