The recession is taking its toll on everyone — even Martha Stewart, who shared with us how she is wearing old clothes in her closet as one way of saving. "I am a hoarder of old things," she told us at Cartier's 100th-anniversary party last week — ironic since the celebration honored a century's worth of spending thousands of dollars on jewelry. "And actually, I can fit in most of them."
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!