After the epic two-episode week, we've kind of had it up to here [hand motion] with the Real Housewives, but still we felt drawn, compelled, as moths are drawn to flame, to watch Kelly Bensimon discuss the show's portrayal of her with Plum TV: "To be honest with you, I am so incredibly nice that and all of the producers said to me, Kelly, you're so nice that you come across compared to them as just major foil. You know, you're just like, 'What's up, trippy bird!' Versus like, very, very catty." Okay, now we're done.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper