It was back in March that the Sad Panda first came into our lives. Our eyes first fell upon him during a casual perusal of Gothamist, and we were hooked. Who is this mysterious creature, with his furry suit, and deep dark eyes, and air of ennui, that seems to be haunting Lower Manhattan? we asked ourselves, and you. We asked you to send in sightings of him, and you did. Now, we've compiled several of them into a slideshow chronicling our obsession — and ultimate disillusionment — with the world's saddest bear. Be forewarned: This story does not end happily.
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle