"Some people think you have something to do with this Ponzi scheme," a quavering young ABC reporter asked Ruth Madoff while the latter attempted to flag down a taxi after visiting her husband in captivity. "I have no response to you," Ruth responds. "You have no response?" the reporter says as a cab pulls over and Ruth strides toward it, at which point she finally comes up with something: "Fuck you!" she snarls, then hops into the backseat and drives away. We have to hand it to Ruth: She's fast. If it were us, we would have been halfway across town before coming up with such a devastating comeback. [ABC News via DealBreaker]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?