One of the plotlines in Jennifer Aniston's new movie Management involves a crazy road trip. So when we caught up with her at a screening for the flick this week, we wondered if she had ever embarked on a wacky road adventure herself. "I stayed in a tepee one night," she told us. "That's not very crazy." View more reflections on spontaneity in our Party Lines slideshow.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!