In the most chilling development yet relating to the Swine Flu Panic-demic of 2009, doctors have just reported that many patients with the virus don't even get a fever. Roughly one-third of patients admitted to two hospitals in Mexico City who were diagnosed with the H1N1 strain never reported an elevated temperature at all! This is problematic because it makes it more difficult for doctors to track, report, and combat the spreading disease — and what's more, it means that many people are actually suffering less. The primary troubles for these people who don't experience a fever are persistent cough and general malaise. This disease will stop at nothing, nothing, before it infects us all and spreads vague discomfort and extreme paranoia throughout the world.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...