Eliot Spitzer has been not-so-subtly trying to re-craft his public image lately, as he passed over the one-year anniversary of his spectacular fall from grace and ouster from the governor's mansion. He's been holding court at parties, writing columns and appearing as a financial expert on television, and he even subjected himself to an exhaustive Newsweek profile. But until last night, he'd yet to have stepped out arm-in-arm with his wife, Silda Wall Spitzer. In fact, the last time we remember them posing together in front of cameras at an event was during that nightmarish press conference during which he admitted to cheating on her. They look significantly more happy here — though then again, it would be hard to imagine anyone looking less happy than they did back then. They're even doing the two-finger hand hold! Is it weird that a little thing like that makes us believe they're still in love?
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died