Ever since we heard the news that Madonna was going to move to East 81st Street, a part of the Upper East Side that some snooty neighbors deemed a little too downmarket for an international superstar (despite the fact that she dropped a whopping $40 million on the place), we'd been wondering what her neighbors thought. Would they welcome her with open arms? Or would they merely be dismayed that her presence would also cause a swarm of unwanted paparazzi? Did they have advice for her? Or would they just shout her song lyrics at her as she walked by with her bodyguards? Naturally, we sent Tim Murphy to find out.
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire