We're not the only New Yorkers gearing up for Prince Harry's visit to New York this weekend. When we caught up with Simon Doonan at the Fragrance Foundation's 37th Annual FiFi Awards last night, he told us he'd be quite the escort. "I would take him to la Escuelita and he could meet all those Puerto Rican drag queens," he told us. "That would give him something to think about." And to think, he's playing polo instead.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women