John DeLucie, the chef at the Waverly Inn, threw a party last night at the restaurant in honor of his new book The Hunger. And since the West Village eatery is a go-to spot for celebrity mingling, we asked guests about their favorite sightings. "Goldie Hawn was one," producer Marty Richards told us. "With her daughter, who is like a godchild to me … whose name I just forgot." We quickly reminded him that his almost-godchild is Kate Hudson.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 6. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability