The Observer asked, and Vice editor Jesse Pearson answered. "How do I say this? We like nudity in the magazine, but breasts or bush on the cover is just not really where we want to go ... butts are kinda safe, you know what I mean? They're sexual but they're funny at the same." Now you know. [NYO]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime