Cameron Diaz worked with a lot of teenagers for her new film My Sister's Keeper. So when we caught up with the actress at the premiere last night, we wondered if she liked hanging out with her younger cast. "We all just had a very natural synergy. We didn’t play house," she told us. "It was very organic, and I don’t need to be these girls’ mother. They have a mother." View our Party Lines slideshow for more fictional-family bonding.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring