Cameron Diaz worked with a lot of teenagers for her new film My Sister's Keeper. So when we caught up with the actress at the premiere last night, we wondered if she liked hanging out with her younger cast. "We all just had a very natural synergy. We didn’t play house," she told us. "It was very organic, and I don’t need to be these girls’ mother. They have a mother." View our Party Lines slideshow for more fictional-family bonding.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 9. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders