Glenn O'Brien, the editorial director who last year took over Interview magazine and Brant Publications' other titles, Art in America, The Magazine Antiques, and the new design title Modern, has left the company, a publicist confirmed to New York. It's the latest in a long string of leadership changes, ever since longtime editor Ingrid Sischy left and her partner, publisher Sandra Brant, sold her half of the company in January of 2008.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!