They may have world leaders as guests on The View, but Joy Behar doesn’t get out much. She hadn’t heard of the High Line park when we mentioned it at the Cinema Society screening of Whatever Works last night. “I know nothing about it. I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Behar said. The elevated railroad track that has been turned into a park, we explained, to jog her memory. “Where is it?” she asked. Behar says the fact that it’s in Chelsea is the reason for her ignorance. “You know what, I’m on the Upper West Side. I stay there,” she told us. “But I didn’t know anything about it. I might as well live in Kansas,” she added, laughing. View our Party Lines slideshow for more.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability