After stops in Milan and Paris, the "Incognito" exhibition of Persol sunglasses has landed at the Whitney Museum of Art’s sculpture garden, and we asked celebrities at the opening how they stay out of sight. Liev Schreiber said he can float under the radar as long as he leaves his toddler at home. "I am convinced that the source of all my paparazzi angst is my son, Sasha," he told us. "Somehow, against my will, he has become this kind of super pseudo-celebrity. If I go out with him, I’m screwed." View more characters who like to stay shady in our Party Lines slideshow.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode