It took nearly two years, but Lisa Kerkorian, ex-wife of billionaire Kirk Kerkorian (the 41st-richest person in the world last year, per Forbes), may finally have found a buyer for her 10,000-square-foot Bridgehampton barn. She first put the property up for sale in 2007, only a year after it was built, for $12.7 million, but discounted it last year to $7.995 million; rumor has it she's in contract for somewhere around $5 million. The sale comes just weeks after pre-foreclosure proceedings began: Records show it in lis pendens (which literally means "lawsuit pending"), with JPMorgan Chase Bank reporting a $4,112,788 mortgage due on it just weeks ago.
Photo: Courtesy of Corcoran
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob