In the new movie Cheri, a Belle Epoque Parisian courtesan played by Michelle Pfeiffer enlists one of her middle-aged colleagues to teach her 19-year-old son about, ahem, love. So we got to wondering whether the movie’s star had ever been mentored in the art of romance and sex. "My parents' generation wasn't so good at that," Pfeiffer told us at a screening for the movie this week. "Now, I try to talk to my kids — they don’t want to hear it from me. They know." View our Party Lines slideshow for more talk about the birds and the bees.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire