In the new movie Cheri, a Belle Epoque Parisian courtesan played by Michelle Pfeiffer enlists one of her middle-aged colleagues to teach her 19-year-old son about, ahem, love. So we got to wondering whether the movie’s star had ever been mentored in the art of romance and sex. "My parents' generation wasn't so good at that," Pfeiffer told us at a screening for the movie this week. "Now, I try to talk to my kids — they don’t want to hear it from me. They know." View our Party Lines slideshow for more talk about the birds and the bees.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper