The president has been in the Middle East for just over a day now, and already he's delivered a landmark and widely scrutinized speech concerning the region, met with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and President Mubarak of Egypt, and visited a few historical sites you might recognize. The brief trip has already been catalogued in pictures, ranging from the inspiring to the downright confusing. As is our custom, we have compiled some of the best for you.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!