We've told you about Condé Nast's brushes with the Pig Plague; now, the epidemic is hitting new media: "We all got a memo yesterday saying someone in the downtown NYC office has a suspected case of swine flu," an AOL insider tells us. "They're disinfecting his desk and all the common areas, employees are advised to take precautions, etc." The Infected also apparently visited Boston and Baltimore recently, and so those offices are on high alert as well. But AOL is taking care of its people: "They gave out little bottles of Purell yesterday," says our source. "That was nice."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes