Atwater, California, City Councilman Gary Frago doesn't know why people are making a fuss about his steady forwarding of racist e-mail jokes about the Obamas. After all, he didn't write the headline "Breaking News Playboy just offered Sarah Palin $1 million to pose nude in the January issue. Michelle Obama got the same offer from National Geographic" — he just forwarded it along! "I'm not the only one that does it," he says, and he's right. He's just part of a glorious tradition of GOP officials busted for spreading racist viral messages about our president. There have been so many of them, we recently made an awesome slideshow about it. You are indeed not alone, Gary! [Sun-Star] Update: Frago's a Democrat!
- 1. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 2. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 3. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 4. Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep Practically Making Out on the Red Carpet
- 5. 9 Signs Bush Was Back in 2013
- 6. Bests, Worsts, and Other Superlatives From the Year in Entertainment
- 7. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 8. Jamie Dimon’s Family Laughs While Destroying Home
- 9. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?