There's life after Harry Potter for Daniel Radcliffe. When we ran into the star of the movie series at the New York premiere for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last week, he told us that he hopes his future will involve Broadway. “Next couple of years, hopefully. I’d love to. I am taking dance lessons as we speak.” What kind? “Tap. You never know when tap is going to come in handy, and if I do a musical, I want to be proper.” View our Party Lines slideshow for more magical moments.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]