It's a schad day. All this time, we thought Julian Schnabel was an original. But now the bloggers at Scout NYC have given us compelling evidence that suggests our Palazzo Chupi was borne not of the Schnab's imagination, but by the same team of Imagineers that conceived Disney's Tower of Terror. Schary! [Scouting NYC via Curbed]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?