Pedro Espada, who returned to Team Democrat today, has in the past been vocal about his support for David Paterson's marriage-equality bill. Though Espada has said previously that he would use a leadership position to call a Senate vote on the issue, judging by all the photo ops he's made with gay foe and fellow "Amigo" Ruben Diaz Sr. in the past week, LGBT advocates probably shouldn't hold their breath.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special