This weekend, Governors Island was packed with day-trippers, many of them wielding New York's Summer Guide to where to eat, play, drink, and frolic on this green gem to the south of Manhattan. Among the revelers was our Man on the Street, Tim Murphy, who tested out the miniature golf course, spoke to scantily clad men and women on Water Taxi Beach, and even invented a ditty to celebrate the park's greatness.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?