This weekend, Governors Island was packed with day-trippers, many of them wielding New York's Summer Guide to where to eat, play, drink, and frolic on this green gem to the south of Manhattan. Among the revelers was our Man on the Street, Tim Murphy, who tested out the miniature golf course, spoke to scantily clad men and women on Water Taxi Beach, and even invented a ditty to celebrate the park's greatness.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Here’s Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Frolicking Post-Baby Reveal