Actually, though it should be called the Snoggie, or at least the Snuppy, the Snuggie for dogs is just called the "Snuggie for Dogs," which in addition to being uncreative leaves the door open for competitors to gobble up the market share with a Slanket-like imitation that is just as cute but has a cuter name. But really, how can we quibble (kibble?) with the genius that is this product? Also, think how hilarious it would be to put another kind of animal in it, like a kitten, or a piglet. Or something more exotic ...
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?