Actually, though it should be called the Snoggie, or at least the Snuppy, the Snuggie for dogs is just called the "Snuggie for Dogs," which in addition to being uncreative leaves the door open for competitors to gobble up the market share with a Slanket-like imitation that is just as cute but has a cuter name. But really, how can we quibble (kibble?) with the genius that is this product? Also, think how hilarious it would be to put another kind of animal in it, like a kitten, or a piglet. Or something more exotic ...
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!