Financiers are mourning. Who, other than the man who played psychopathic murderer Anton Chigurh, will be able to summon the level of soullessness required for such a role? "His whole emotionless expression would have fit that role perfectly," one hedge-fund trader told Forbes. "Successful traders need a bit of a steely demeanor where nothing shakes you, and he epitomizes that." [Forbes]
Photo: Courtesy of Miramax
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!