Earlier this week, at the launch for the Humane Society’s Stop Puppy Mills Project, we caught up with some cute celebrities and their even cuter pooches. But Josh Lucas’s dog might be too cute for his own good. “I’m sometimes a bit jealous about how much energy and attention he gets,” Lucas told us. “People will call me and say, ‘I want to hang out with your dog.’ What about me?” View our Party Lines slideshow to see which celebrities have good dogs and bad dogs.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Making Blue Eye Shadow Work: A GIF Tutorial
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said