This must be what Michael Steele was talking about when he claimed he was going to give the Republican Party an "off the hook" public-relations makeover. A parody video called "Just Tax," a spoof on the Lady Gaga song "Just Dance," was created by 23-year-old Peter Cowman and disseminated by Washington Congressman Dave Reichert at the GOP's weekly conference meeting yesterday. "He wanted them to encourage the youth in their district, and share the message on a level that young people can relate to," Reichert's spokeswoman told CNN. Yes! That's the solution to the GOP's youth problem. Instead of embracing ideas that actually appeal to young people, just wrap up the old ideas in Autotune and dance beats. Only then will young voters truly realize that they do fear America will become 1990s Japan.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 8. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’