This video, which we saw on FREEWilliamsburg, is compelling for the main reason that nobody is better at skewering hipsters than hipsters themselves. It's called "Hipster Job," not as in the "job" where you sit in one cubicle all day and pick your nose and rub it under the desk and hope no one ever looks there, but as in the "Job" of the Bible. It's an allegory, see. It made us laugh, especially when the "inveterate gambler" God says to Satan: "You check out my main man Job — dude is totally 'mo for me."
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film