Today the Washington Post asks the same question we asked yesterday who becomes America's Most Trusted Person in the wake of Walter Cronkite's passing? and solicits the opinions of a number of notable people. A few of the picks Oprah, Warren Buffett, Jon Stewart overlap with our list, but most of them don't, speaking to the lack of a clear consensus. Barack Obama was a popular choice, and Larry David, Tony Kushner, Anderson Cooper, Fareed Zakaria, and Sully were among the other selections. Also, someone said Miley Cyrus, but we think he was trying to be funny. [WP]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!