Earlier this week, construction workers poured concrete for fourteen consecutive hours at the future site of a fountain and entrance to one of the World Trade Center towers. The Port Authority released a time-lapse video of the process, which we enjoy not only because it's fun watching people move around at light speed, but because it does make you appreciate all the effort and activity that goes into just a single day of work on the project. Especially if, like all the Intel editors, you have no idea how people are even capable of figuring out how to build a structure like this from scratch. [Port Authority]
Photo: Port Authority
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!