On GMA this morning, Madoff affair-haver Sheryl Weinstein justified writing her book, Madoff's Other Secret, by claiming she did it to pay back her family and that while other people swindled by Madoff sold art and jewelry, "I don't have any art, I don't have any jewelry ... what I have to sell is my story." Unfortunately, interviewer Chris Cuomo resisted the urge to mention that this is the exact same logic prostitutes use. [ABC.com via DealBreaker]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?