Amy Adams and Meryl Streep star in Nora Ephron's new film Julie & Julia, which is about how both characters find themselves through cooking. So when we caught up with co-star Chris Messina, we wondered if the foodie set made him gain any weight while filming. "I did. I ate 36 bruschette in a row one day," he told us. "They put a bucket next to me because they thought I was going to throw up. I didn’t." View more food facts in our Party Lines slideshow.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability