We direct your attention to 3rd Base Coach of Life, a wonderfully absurd website in which a virtual version of Mets third-base coach Razor Shines answers your yes-or-no questions about baseball, dating, the existence of a higher being, or whatever else you can throw at it. It’s corporate-sponsored fun, leading to occasional exchanges like this: We asked, “Will you have a job with the Mets next year?” Virtual Razor’s response: “Let me consult my muse. [Drinks Aquafina water] That’s unlikely.”
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!