Back in March, Ray Iwanowski, the head of Goldman Sachs Global Alpha hedge fund, "retired," probably not because he had just lost $10 billion — Goldmanically speaking, that's a pittance, a loss that basically rounds to zero — but because he wanted to spend more time with his family. Having the husband around the house so much all of a sudden seems to have put some strain on his wife, Jane, however, as evidenced by the fact that a couple of Sundays ago around 6:48 p.m. the Mrs. plowed her BMW into a tree near their East Hampton home, and had to be driven home by a neighbor, who called the cops after Jane "began showing signs of alcohol overdose and was unable to walk or stand." Did her her husband drive her to drink with his constant presence and chattering about new projects, getting the band back together, etc.? We may never know: Ray, who was reached at his home by the Post, "said his wife was out."
Photo: Via Business Insider
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. A Ranking of 11 Movie Franchises, TV Shows, and Book Series That Ended in 2013
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street