Vogue’s European editor-at-large, Hamish Bowles, shrugged off the notion of being a member of the Majority, Condé Nast’s super-secret cabal of A-gays, when we asked him about it at the Museum at F.I.T.’s Couture Council summer party. "No," he told us. "I never got CC’ed on those memos." Well, then. This club is even more exclusive than we’d imagined. View more in our Party Lines slideshow.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck