Lest anyone get the impression from Hillary Clinton's "my husband is not the secretary of State" incident that Bill Clinton's return to the spotlight has caused renewed friction in their marriage, look no further than the couple's trip to Bermuda last week. The two lovebirds were seen "walking around hand-in-hand"; for Bill's birthday, they "enjoyed a candle-lit dinner on a private beach and watched the sunset with waves lapping at their feet"; and during a tour of the Horizons hotel, Hillary remarked to Bill, "Look, darling, it's so romantic." Darling! They were also reportedly "very keen to see the room" where they had stayed 30 years ago when they conceived Chelsea.
Photo: Bermuda Sun
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013