As she continues her fun-filled Africa journey, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took some time out to sit down for an interview with CNN's genius, awesomely accented Fareed Zakaria. Everything was proceeding fairly uneventfully until Zakaria brought up the comments of former U.N. ambassador John Bolton, who gained wide attention for criticizing Bill Clinton's North Korea rescue mission as an unwise "act of obeisance" that would endanger Americans in the future. At merely the mention of Bolton's name, Hillary breaks out into a familiar fit of laughter. After regaining her composure, she questions Bolton's objectivity and his possession of human feelings.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle