As she continues her fun-filled Africa journey, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took some time out to sit down for an interview with CNN's genius, awesomely accented Fareed Zakaria. Everything was proceeding fairly uneventfully until Zakaria brought up the comments of former U.N. ambassador John Bolton, who gained wide attention for criticizing Bill Clinton's North Korea rescue mission as an unwise "act of obeisance" that would endanger Americans in the future. At merely the mention of Bolton's name, Hillary breaks out into a familiar fit of laughter. After regaining her composure, she questions Bolton's objectivity and his possession of human feelings.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]