A new poll shows that Sarah Palin's favorability rating has dropped to just 39 percent, compared with 48 percent who view her unfavorably. Most of the decline has come from her fellow Republicans and conservatives, and this poll doesn't even take into account her bizarre comments about death panels — which we're cautiously, perhaps naïvely optimistic did not help her with most sentient beings. Also, 5 percent of people have never heard of Sarah Palin. [Political Ticker/CNN]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!