Pedro G. Espada may have quit after a remarkably embarrassing and unsuccessful first day at the office, but there are more questionable Senate hires to scrutinize! Senate Democratic Conference leader John Sampson has rehired Khari Edwards, a former deputy of an aide to Governor Paterson, who was previously fired after lying under oath and being deemed “immature and irresponsible” by the state’s inspector general. Actually, sounds to us like he’s a perfect fit for the State Senate. [NYP]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?