After new AIG CEO Robert Benmosche's comments to staff about how he wanted to get New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo in a room, "close the door," and subject him to unspeakable horrors appeared on Bloomberg yesterday, the company released a statement saying Benmosche "regrets his comments regarding Mr. Cuomo and the tone of those comments." Which is, obviously, a total lie. Our money says the only thing Benmosche regrets is not firing whatever pissant in his office decided to leak his remarks to the paper, and you can bet as soon as he finds out who it was, they're going to have a little talk, mano a mano, and trust us, whatever happens behind those closed doors, little man is not going to want to tell a soul about it.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!