While Marc Jacobs has taken to wearing skirts, the look hasn’t exactly caught on with most males outside of Scotland. At last night’s launch for Saks’s designer third floor, we asked Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron if she’d like to see her man, the Irish-born Stuart Townsend, wearing one, and she quipped, “Stuart’s in one right now.” Sadly, the not-hard-to-look-at Mr. Townsend was not present, so we were unable to verify this.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women