Social Life magazine editor Devorah Rose is perhaps our favorite multi-show Bravo regular. She can make you, by putting you on the cover of her Hamptons weekly, or she can break you, by showing up at your Carmen Marc Valvo after-party and making you jealous. When she e-mailed us today to let us know that she was going to be on an episode of MTV's Made, we wondered how on earth she could possibly develop herself in a way she hadn't already. But it turns out she was the expert on the show, helping to turn a little nerdy guy named Manny into a ladies' man. We were skeptical at first (we know firsthand that Devorah runs largely with the gays), but then it turned out she had some pretty decent advice. Namely, keep complimenting a lady on the same thing over and over again, only in different ways. And saying things like: "I like the texture of your shirt, can I touch that?"
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...